Season Dates

Current Weather



News Releases

Contact Us

Contact Us

Guest Book

General Store




Hunters Must Provide:

Texas Hunting License*

Federal Duck Stamp

Texas Waterfowl Stamp

Federal Sandhill Crane Permit
(This must be obtained through TPWD directly or one of their law enforcement offices. The permit is free of charge. Call 1-800-792-1112 to order. You will be given a confirmation number to write on your existing license. See below for ordering your complete hunting license online. Remember to request the Sandhill Crane Permit when ordering online or by phone.)

Harvest Information Program (HIP) Certification (free)


Shells (steel shot only)**

Camouflage Clothing

Camouflage Face Net / Mask

Hip Boots or Waders

Wet Weather Clothing

Ice Chest

* Licenses are available through Texas Parks and Wildlife. To charge by phone, call 1-800-895-4248. Approved Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Make sure you request a stamp on your license to validate hunting privileges.  If hunting for sandhill cranes, request a Federal Sandhill Crane Hunting Permit. This is free of charge.  Every hunter (including out-of-state hunters) born on or after September 2, 1971, must successfully complete a Hunter Education Training Course.  For more information regarding the course, call 1-800-792-1112.  For all of your sporting needs and licenses once in Eagle Lake, call Johnny's Sport Shop at 979-234-3516.   Johnny's will not be able to provide Sandhill Crane Permits.

We recommend BBB or above for geese and 4's for duck.

Waterfowl Outfitters Unlimited Provides:

Experienced Guides



Thousands of Acres of Prime Hunting Land

*If you would like to use your own dog, please make arrangements with Waterfowl Outfitters Unlimited in advance.